This site is a free resource for those who want to go beyond the hype and take a closer, more objective look at “cash gifting.”
- Offer free, unbiased facts about the legal and ethical issues involved with cash gifting.
- Offer a medium where those who have been defrauded by cash gifting scams to tell their story.
- Help consumers understand the dangers of this practice, and provide resources for those who have fallen prey to rip offs and need legal recourse.
- Review the claims of cash gifting programs against the reality that most of their recruits face.
Because most participants never even recover their initial investment, we do not endorse or recommend any cash gifting program. For those considering joining such a program, we recommend that you learn more about the ethical and legal problems by reading our Cash Gifting Basics series. We have also compiled a list of quality, relevant third party resources.
Our Basics series includes:
- Cash Gifting Explained
- Cash Gifting Program Types
- Cash Gifting & The Law
- Cash Gifting & The IRS
- Recovering Your Money
Ultimately, the decision of whether to join a cash gifting program is yours. This site exists to offer a balance to the hype and misinformation on this topic, and to help consumers be informed about the very real financial dangers that cash gifting can pose.
If you find our site useful, use the ShareThis link at the bottom of most pages, or, link to us.
Be sure to check out our sister site, cashgiftingwatchdog.wordpress.com